Tissot Men’s PRS 516 Extreme Automatic T079.427.27.057.01 Watch Review– Equipped for Power Performance
Today, the watch is not a novelty, but it is becoming a trend of style and fashion. Tissot watches are synonymous with style and fashion. The case of this Tissot T-Sport PRS 516 Automatic extreme gentleman T079.427.27.057.01 is made of stainless steel and the bracelet of this man T-Sport of Tissot is made of black rubber.
This Tissot watch comes with sapphire crystal with non-coating treatment, automatic movement, caliber: C01.211, black dial, Index, Arabic dial type, tachymeter, luminous hands and markers, date, etc. T079.427.27.057.01 Tissot man has an important chronograph function. The chronograph is an instrument, with this instrument, we can accurately assess and preserve short time intervals. An example of a chronograph is a chronometer that uses and is capable of both elapsed time and fractions of a second. In a chronograph watch, there are two buttons associated with this function: Start / Stop and Reset. The start / stop function is used to stop and start the counter. The second function reset button is used to reset the counter. The diameter of the case of this watch is approximately 44.4 mm and the thickness of the case of this watch is 15.73 mm. Tissot is a Swiss watch company that produces all the classic watches. Tissot has become an international brand; It produces watches in more than 150 countries.
The waterproofness of this Tissot chronograph is 100 meters, making it perfect under water. This resistance to water makes it possible to put on around household sink, during sports and swimming. Tissot manufactures watches with a classic design that can be adapted to the needs of each owner.
Below are some of the features of the Tissot PRS 516 Extreme Automatic T079.427.27.057.01 watch for men;
The coolest part of the PRS 516 is its attractive and modern design, which does not leave functionality and utility as second-class citizens. The steel case is made of brushed and PVD black coated pieces. Mixed with red (or yellow), the case has an elegant modern architecture and a bold appearance that looks a bit more expensive than it is. Evidently, Tissot has been inspired by many of today’s high-end sports watches, as well as other products such as the T-Touch collection cases. Some of the best applications of color and detail are in the crown and the pushers.
Dial and case
The case of this novelty is coated with black PVD and has a sports bezel with tachometer scale. The size of the box is 44 mm in diameter and 15.5 mm in thickness. On the right side of the watch, at the 3 o’clock position, there is a screwed crown with the brand logo on the tip, while two chronograph pushers are in the 2 o’clock and 4 o’clock positions . The case is protected on both sides with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. The waterproofing of the case is guaranteed up to 100 meters. The back part of sapphire crystal allows to see the inner beauty of the movement ETA caliber C01.211 Swiss (caliber base Lemania, made exclusively for Tissot).
Impeccable movement offers at least 45 hours of energy reserves that guarantee optimal precision. It is built on 15 stones and has a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz). The mechanism offers functions of hours, minutes, seconds, date and chronograph. While the case was inspired by the latest modern car, the details of its matte black dial and bezel reveal the futuristic car panel. The multilevel dial with the end of the cell consists of applied Arabic numerals (6 and 12), hour markers and hands. All are coated with white luminescent material to ensure perfect readability in all lighting conditions. The matte black dial features three sub-dials and the date window is inspired by the instrument panel at the 3 o’clock position.
Overview of the feature of the Tissot PRS 516 Extreme Chronograph T0794272705701
- Stainless steel case with black rubber strap.
- Fixed black PVD bezel with tachometer markings.
- Black dial with luminous hands and index markers.
- Arabic numerals mark the 6 o’clock and 12 o’clock positions.
- Minutes marks around the outer edge.
- Type of marking: Analog.
- Hands and luminescent markers.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Chronograph: three sub-dials: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours.
- Automatic movement.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Back of the skeleton.
- Diameter of the box: 44.4 mm.
- Case thickness: 15.73 mm.
- Round box shape.
- Band width: 22 mm.
- Tang closure.
- Waterproof up to 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second.
- Sports watch style.
- Watch label: Made in Switzerland.
- Tissot PRS 516 Black Dial Chronograph Black Rubber Mens Watch T0794272705701.
- An inspired look
- A qualitative limitation that can compete with clocks in the upper range
- A solid movement that has a strong reserve of energy
- Many beautiful details (floating indexes, brushed ceramic frame, pushers with red edge)
- The diameter. 42mm to 43mm would have been nicer and discreet on the wrist
- The thickness due to the movement itself (a problem shared by all watches equipped with a 7750 or one of its developments)
- The buckle, which feels less qualitative than the rest
This Tissot T Sport PRS 516 Extreme Automatic Chronograph Leather Watch T0794272705701 is for those who like to wear a bold look. This oversized watch has everything you need to stay stylish with style. A tachymeter allows you to accompany your active lifestyle. The watch has a date display and a chronograph function, which increases the benefits. A powerful automatic movement ensures that the functions work smoothly. The sapphire crystal is resistant to scratches, so your watch looks good even after years.